Wat Traimit, a worldwide famous temple located in Bangkok, Thailand, has been the center of religious belief and is well-known for its seated Golden Buddharupa statue. The Golden Buddharupa was initially covered with a layer of stucco and colored glass to conceal its value until the relocation of the statue in 1955, in which the gold was revealed. For its long history and grand appearance, Wat Traimit has been popular for global tourists and worth visiting without a doubt.
As Wat Traimit temple has become the most renowned tourist attraction in Thailand, the loading of management has accordingly increased. To enhance the efficiency of management, internal communication has become more crucial than ever before. As a result, one of the steps they took was to transform their current existing meeting room into a smart meeting room and further embrace the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) or Bring-Your-Own-Mobile (BYOM) solution.
To build up the most suitable smart meeting room, EZCast Pro team recommended EZCast Pro Box II for its high versatility, flexibility, and security. Designed for the meeting room environment, EZCast Pro Box II is compatible with all kinds of smartphones and notebooks.
The native wireless display protocols, such as AirPlay, Google Cast, and Miracast, are integrated into the box. Featuring 4k display output, 5 GHz Wi-Fi, or an Ethernet connection, the box provides the best visual experience with a stable network connection.
Features of EZCast Pro Box II
- AES 128-bit encrypted network and WPA2 authentication protocol
- Up to 4 display sources in split-screen mode
- Multi-screen setup with ProCast app
- Native wireless display protocols from Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi network connectivity / Ethernet network connectivity
- 4K display output
- Real-time annotation with EZCast Pro app
- Additional support for PoE power source
EZCast Pro, owned by Actions Microelectronics Co., Ltd, is dedicated to providing the best wireless collaboration and presentation experiences for the meeting room, classroom, and beyond.
Actions Micro was founded in 2006 as an IC Design business. In 2013, they began finished products development, acting as a valuable OEM partner with many well-recognized Professional A/V brands. With EZCast Pro, they continue their tradition of developing high-quality wireless casting and collaboration solutions, both in software and hardware.
EZCast Pro has invested in R&D for its own ICs, hardware, and software. This vertical integration allows us to be experts in every step of product development. The brand already has channel partners in Asia and Europe, and we are now proudly launching products with a channel partner in the US. We at EZCast Pro are committed to providing solid, innovative, and practical solutions to give users and our channel partners an amazing experience.
Authorized distributor in Thailand:
WORATHAN Technology Co.,Ltd.
- 555/104 Sukhaphiban 5 Rd., Or-Ngoen, Saimai, Bangkok 10220 Thailand
- Telephone: +66 2 158 7282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worathan Technology Conducts Smart Room Seminar at Suranaree University of Technology3 min read
- STÜBER SYSTEMS agrees partnership for cloud-based software with Actions Microelectronics2 min read
- EZCast Pro Demos ‘ZERO LATENCY’ and EZCast ProAV at ISE 20234 min read
- Worathan-EZCast Pro Distributor- Wins Top SME Award 20222 min read
- Hawko Audio Visual Brings BYOD and Hybrid Classroom Concepts to EDUtech Asia 2022 with EZCast Pro2 min read